Friday, July 2, 2010

Full Nest + Full Brain = Brain Dump

I'm sitting here thinking about how I really want to make some Tastefully Simple Beer Bread, but then I don't want to wait an hour for it to bake because by then I'm sure I won't have time to eat it. And I really want a soda, or something fizzy to drink, but I'm drinking boring water instead.

There are 5 boys in my living room watching BOLT on a gorgeous day because I'm too tired to deal with the craziness of them being outside. We've been outside since 8am and came in at noon. I'm hot and sticky and gross and I want to take a shower.... but I can't until this dude comes and picks up the bunkbed he paid for. Or until Jake gets home from the gym. Probably then.

Why are there 5 boys in my living room? I'm babysitting. For my friend who is moving, and I don't like to think about it. At all. :(

Jake always has these great grand ideas for doing stuff together as a family.... but the timing isn't always executed so well. LOL BUT I'm gonna roll with it.... today he wanted to take the boys to the splash pad downtown, but we've got my friends kids until 5ish. So we're going after that. I hope it's not TOO late and they dont' get TOO crazy. Then again, who am I kidding?

I really want to sell that dang couch tomorrow! $40 and I hit the $200 mark! Pair that with the money set aside already to take on the trip and I'll be good!

Trip= Mops Convention in Orlando. ;o) yeah!

I want a new nose ring. I have this month left to keep it in there before I can get a new one put in. I also have to FIND a place to change it out for me.... not sure where that would be around here. Hmmmm......

Jake's home....back to the full nest now. And that shower. I stink.

No comments: